Planning phase

 Planning phase

Discuss possible solutions to problems within a varied range of contexts social and labor.




Audio GA3-240202501-AA1-EV02

Audio


Foro GA3-240202501-AA1-EV03

To be respectful of the environment at work, there are some actions that can be implemented, such as: 1. Reduce water consumption: fix leaks, use the necessary amount of water for personal hygiene and cleaning, and reuse water whenever possible. 2. Reduce waste generation: implement recycling, reduce the use of paper and other disposable materials, and donate equipment and materials in good condition that are no longer used. Green companies can offer incentives to their employees to motivate them to follow sustainable environmental practices at work, such as: 1. Flexibility in work hours so that employees can participate in environmental activities outside of work, such as volunteering to clean beaches, parks, etc. 2. Discounts on sustainable products or services for employees, such as bicycles, solar panels, etc. In addition to offering incentives, companies can engage their employees in environmental issues in other ways, such as: 1. Train employees on sustainable practices, so they can apply them in their personal lives and at work. 2. Recognize and celebrate the environmental achievements of employees, highlighting their work in the company's social networks or in the internal media.


GA4-240202501-AA1-EV02 -Mind map of your Personal Learning Environment PLE

mind map


GA3-240202501-AA2-EV02 


PRESENTATION

 My name is Laura Daniela Vargas Hidalgo of the training program Analysis and software development with file number 2627000, Activity presented is GA3-240202501-AA2-EV02 

 IN A CONTEXT OF PLANS. 

1. If I have money next weekend, I will buy a new shirt. 

2. If I have time tomorrow, I will go with my children to the park 

3. If I win the lottery, I will buy a car 

4. If I don't make reservations, I won't be able to dine at that restaurant. 

5. If it doesn´t rain tomorrow, I will go biking in the park 

6. If I finish my homework early, I will go to the party 

7. If it´s sunny tomorrow, I will go to the beach with my husband 

8. If my son passes the exam, I will buy a bicycle 

IN A CONTEXT OF ACADEMIC AND WORK TRAJECTORY 

1. If I study tonight Tomorrow I will do well in the exam. 

2. If I finish the report my boss , he will be very happy. 

3. If I finish work quickly, I will go home early. 

4. If I listen to music in English, I will be able to improve my pronunciation. 

5. If I work overtime, I will earn more money. 

6. If I learn English, I will have better job opportunities 

7. If I work hard at my job, maybe I will get a promotion 

IN A CONTEXT OF ACTIONS AND SOLUTIONS 

1. If I run out of internet, I will have to go study at my sister´s house 

2. If I get sick, I will have to stay home all weekend 

3. If it rains, I will have to take a umbrella 

4. If i don't study for the exam, I won't do well. 

5. If I had listened to my mother´s advice, I wouldn´t be suffering right now.





Comentarios