Analysis phase

 Analysis phase


skills:

Interact in English orally and in writing within social and work contexts according to the criteria established by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.



 
Video - GA1-240202501-AA1-EV02 





Brochure. GA1-240202501-AA1-EV03

Bochure


GA2-240202501-AA1-EV02: Virtual video interview.





CHRONICLE OF JAMES GOSLING GA2-240202501-AA1-EV03 



ARTHUR JAMES GOSLING 

He is a famous computer scientist known as the father of the Java programming language. The Java language was originally developed by James Gosling in 1991. Initially Java was known as Oak or Green. The first version of the Java language is published by Sun Microsystems in 1995. And it is in the version of the JDK 1.0.2 language, when it is renamed Java, it was in 1996. While attending high school, he wrote some of the software to analyze data from the ISIS 2 satellite, working for the physics department at the University of Calgary. In 1990 he became part of a team called the Green Project that was developing new networking tools. The rise of the World Wide Web allowed him to conjure up a system where "applets" of applications move across the Internet and provide multimedia capabilities on any computer. Released in 1995, Java has freed programmers from the confines of proprietary systems. Applications can run on computers over the Internet, regardless of the operating system they use. At Sun Microsystems, his activity was that of the chief engineer of the news window system. He worked briefly for Oracle after the Sun acquisition and has been with Google since March 28, 2011. He won awards: John von Neumann Medal, ACM Fellow, Tsutomu Kanai Award, ACM Software System Award. In February 2007, he was appointed an Officer of the Order of Canada; it is that country's highest civilian honor


Presentation. GA2-240202501-AA2-EV02

MY FAVORITE TOURIST PLACE



GA2-240202501-AA2-EV03- Written document

Dear Martín Migoya 

My name is Laura Daniela Vargas, for some time now I have been following the work done by the company Globant and it is for me of great admiration the growth they have had worldwide as a company and the help they give to organizations to transform themselves at a technological level. I was very pleased to discover on their website that there is an opening for a java developer. As a student of software analysis and development and a full stack web developer, I am confident that I have the necessary skills to fill the position. I have had the opportunity to develop software using the java development language with controller view model architecture, creating clean code and highly scalable programs, I have problem solving skills and a high level of responsibility. The innovative work that your company does on a daily basis is a great inspiration for me to continue my career, it would be amazing to continue my professional growth with such an important company as Globant, Would you have some time next week for a brief chat? I am sure that my experience as a web developer and my innovative spirit will fit your company's needs. My phone number is 312312333312 I am available at any time of the day, you can also contact me at mail laura@gmail.com. 
Look forward to hearing from you soon. 
Best regards
 Laura Daniela Vargas Hidalgo

Comentarios